A good French Bulldog puppy training schedule should include the following:
1. Daily potty training
2. Regular socialization
3. Training commands like sit, stay, come, leave it, etc.
4. Regular playtime to help with mental and physical stimulation
5. Routine nail trimming
6. Scheduled crate training (especially when home alone)
7. Introducing the puppy to different environments and people
8. Teaching the puppy to walk on a leash correctly
9. Providing regular exercise
10. Introducing the puppy to basic obedience commands
11. Positive reinforcement and reward-based training
12. Addressing any unwanted behaviors immediately.
We have puppies ready for sale, we are a top breeder in San Diego.
Call now for more information.
Brad – (760) 715-3444